IADNAM Annual Conference - October 5th and 6th 2017
Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill, Galway
IADNAM respects the unique contribution of each individual member
IADNAM draws it strengths from its members and is so doing encourages participation and engagement from each member
IADNAM affirms the care, compassion and values that underpin nursing, midwifery and healthcare ethics
Founded in 1904
Originally founded in 1904, IADNAM is an independent voluntary association that provides a professional voice for nursing and midwifery leaders, with a focus on patient advocacy and improving our health services for patients and service users.
Network of Midwifery
IADNAM is a network of midwifery and nursing leaders from all disciplines, established to develop, promote and support excellence in healthcare. IADNAM is a vibrant and dynamic association that provides expert advice to senior health officials in areas of clinical, operational and policy development.
Forum for leaders
IADNAM provides a forum for nurse and midwife leaders to debate in confidence. The Association supports and advocates the creation of opportunities for the professional development and networking of nursing and midwifery leaders. The Association organises an annual conference with key guest speakers from the Irish healthcare community and international experts.
Benefits of membership of IADNAM
- Network and Peer support
- Access to expert professional support
- Access to executive and leadership masterclasses
- Opportunity to attend Annual Leadership Conference
- Opportunity to be involved on IADNAM sub groups.
- CPD certificates for all masterclass events and annual conference.
- Opportunity to be nominated to HSE and DOH national working groups
- Involvement in research and policy sub-committees