IADNAM Annual Conference 2019 - October 3th and 4th 2019
IADNAM respects the unique contribution of each individual member
IADNAM draws it strengths from its members and is so doing encourages participation and engagement from each member
IADNAM affirms the care, compassion and values that underpin nursing, midwifery and healthcare ethics
Founded in 1904
Network of Midwifery
IADNAM is a network of midwifery and nursing leaders from all disciplines, established to develop, promote and support excellence in healthcare. IADNAM is a vibrant and dynamic association that provides expert advice to senior health officials in areas of clinical, operational and policy development.
Forum for leaders
Benefits of membership of IADNAM
- Network and Peer support
- Access to expert professional support
- Access to executive and leadership masterclasses
- Opportunity to attend Annual Leadership Conference
- Opportunity to be involved on IADNAM sub groups.
- CPD certificates for all masterclass events and annual conference.
- Opportunity to be nominated to HSE and DOH national working groups
- Involvement in research and policy sub-committees