‘Coming back to what we know – a Strategic Direction for IADNAM’ is a publication that sets out a map for the work of Irish Association of Directors of Nursing and Midwifery between 2016 and 2020. The Association has invested energy, time and resources in co-designing this strategy with members, the wider healthcare community and importantly service users and their advocates. This engagement and other work of the Association collectively enables us to provide the wider community and healthcare colleagues with confidence in our capacity and capability to act in the best interests of people who want a different and more improved health wellbeing and service for themselves and their families.
- Strategic Direction for IADNAM 19th November 2017
- Nursing and Midwifery Leadership Network 17th November 2017
- Report from the International Council of Nurses, Seoul, S.Korea June 2015 15th September 2015
- 2015 Conference “Leadership in Nursing and Midwifery;Knowing the Way, Showing the Way, Going the Way 1st September 2015
- Our Next Big Conversation 21st April 2015