MembershipIADNAM is a purely voluntary not for profit Association. The Executive shall be entitled from time to time to determine any annual subscriptions to be payable by any member of the Association.
Benefits of membership of IADNAM
- Network and Peer support
- Access to expert professional support
- Access to executive and leadership masterclasses
- Opportunity to attend Annual Leadership Conference
- Opportunity to be involved on IADNAM sub groups.
- CPD certificates for all masterclass events and annual conference.
- Opportunity to be nominated to HSE and DOH national working groups
- Involvement in research and policy sub-committees
On retirement or resignation from a post entitled to membership, such membership will cease automatically and the Secretary shall be notified in writing.
Ongoing membership is determined not only by fees being paid for the membership year, but by continuation in the role and retention on the Register of Nurses maintained by ABA.
Officers, Executive members and general members may from time to time be requested to act as IADNAM nominees/representatives on various working groups, committees or task forces which advance the voice of nursing and/or midwifery or the role of Nursing and Midwifery Leaders, in shaping and determining policy and practice which are in accordance with the values of the Association. These representatives in so far as possible will be linked to the area of expertise required.